Whether you want to renovate your current space or start a new dental practice, the construction process can feel overwhelming. We have broken down the process into five, easy-to-follow steps so you know what to expect.
- Evaluate your preferred site with your contractor.
- Design a floorplan and interior design plan.
- Create a construction budget and secure financing.
- Apply for building permits and receive a construction timeline.
- Officially start the physical construction process.
That’s it! Choosing the right contractor will make the largest difference in your dental practice build-out. The right contractor will have experience in the medical office sector and be able to walk you through this process every step of the way. You are the expert at dentistry, not construction & it’s okay to be unfamiliar with these steps. Read the guide to get a detailed look at what really goes into a dental practice build-out!